Nice, France |


The drive along the coast from Italy to France was so scenic! We had a pitstop in Monaco, amazing views and a Lambo.




We went to a French perfume factory, which was pretty interesting. I got the most amazing melon flavoured vodka and enjoyed a few drinks with some new friends, then went to a few bars. Wayne's bar was the highlight, pretty different and random experience of sweat a rock'n'roll.
A beautiful day spent at the beach, relaxing and enjoying the sun. I recommend staying at Antres Hostel, Nice.  They go the extra mile and always have something on! One night they had free wine and nibbles...this was the start to a very long night.  We met some cool Canadian's but, Peter decided to drink to much wine lol 🍷 The pub crawl hadn't even started...I tried getting him home..but the police got called, 🚓  nothing would stop him...he ended up having the park patrol on segways come and try help 🚨 Hours later he needed an ambulance 🚑  Finally I got him home! Just a few embarrassing snaps payback for what I went though. Lesson learnt: French wine gets you f%#d, especially when its unlimited and free ops. 

In apology the next evening Peter brought me a rose, not any rose but an ice cream one, yum my fav gelato just got a whole lot better. Nice, France was super NICE!



Pay backs a bitch so heres some embarrassing photos, for me having to look after you.


Comments

Popular Posts