Beginnings |

BUCKET LIST 


Constantly I am asked how did you travel the world? You're so young...you only just turned 18 & you have already travelled to more places than most. They say your youngest days are the best days of your lives so I wanted to make mine absolutely the best! So this is where my journey begun...straight out of high school I worked 3 jobs and saved to setoff..I found my bucket list I wrote in 2014.
I want to make the most of my life. Be ambitious. I have a passion for a lot of things & I don't want to just think about doing them I want to just do it! Be inspirational. Make the most of every moment and have goals or things that will make you happy, happiness is the only way I want to spend life. Soo far with this list I think I've done pretty dam good, crossed lots of things off. Of course as I grow as a person things on this list will change, but I've found the more places I discover & the more beautiful souls I cross the faster this list & myself grows.

1. Flash the Grand Canyon
2. Throw a dart on a map and go wherever it lands. 3. See Victoria secret models live 4. Go all the way to the top point in Europe (Jungfrau mountain) 5. Go to London to reunite with Abbie my bestie 6. Learn more Italian to be able to speak fluently 7. Build a blanket fort
8. See wonder of the world Yosemite National Park 9. Ride an elephant ethically 10. Put a lock on love lock bridge in Paris 11. Inspire someone 12. Get a meaningful small tattoo 13. Visit Switzerland and the Swiss alps 14. Go to spring break in America 15. Explore Greece in summer 16. Relax in a coffee shop in Amsterdam 17. Explore Thailand 18. Experience London by the London eye 19. Visit where my family is from Genoa Italy 20. Be manager of a store
21. Bungee jump 22. Own a business 23. Fall in love with and in Paris 24. Go to every Disneyland in the world 25. See a show live on Broadway 26. Visit Cinque Terre Italy 27. Finish my double major degree 28. Go on a impulsive road trip
29. Go snorkelling on Great Barrier Reef 30. Witness a moonbow
31. Set sail on a party cruise 32. Fly in a hot air balloon 33. Be a bartender 34. Save someone's life 35. Cruise along Route 66 36. Experience Octoberfest in Germany 37. Learn more on star photography 38. Horse and carriage ride
39. Explore the whole of New Zealand 40. Have a fast and furious marathon 41. Fly in a helicopter 42. Get lost in a beautiful city
43. Get somewhere with my photography 44. See the Northern lights 45. Pull an all nighter and watch the sunrise 46. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower 46. Go to a drive in cinema 48. Learn how to make barista coffee 49. Own a pair of roller skates 50. Dance on T.V
51. Live in an apartment in Wellington 52. Go to a nude beach
53. Watch a sunset from my roof
54. Visit the Hollywood sign 
55. Go to the Gold Coast again and all the theme parks
55. Party in Las Vegas
56. Visit home PERTH again
57. Skinny dipping
58. Camp on a beach
59. Win a singing contest
60. Skydive
61. Have an endless summer over a year
62. Have a relaxing tropical/island holiday
63. Go to Mexico!
64. Explore Western Australia on a huge road trip
65. American cross country trip!
66. Watch a show on Broadway
67. Visit the Bahamas
68. Explore, work and maybe live in Canada 
69. Experience July 4th 
70. Eat pizza for a whole week
71. Go to a concert/ festival every month for a year
72. Study Abroad 
73. Coachella
74. Go back to the Grand Canyon and hike to Havasu Falls
75. Book a very importune holiday
76. Go to Cuba
77. Explore Iceland in a camper van  
78. Travel to every state in the US
79. Relax in Hawaii
80. Learn to surf confidently 
81. Go back to Italy and explore more of the coast 
82. Drink wine in Nappa Valley 
83. Live on an island
84. Drink French champagne in France
85. Go on a cruise
86. Swim with manta rays
87. Join the mile high club 
88. CHANGE THE WORLD
89. Encourage metal straws & single use plastic
90. Antartica?
91. Stay in one place for 8 months 
92. Adopt an animal
93. Make a stranger smile
94. Study abroad
95. Inspire 25 people (please contact me if I have inspired you)
96. Save an animal 
97. Fall deeply in love?
98. Have a pizza party 
99. Go out of my way for a stranger every day for at least 1 month
100. Stick to my new year's resolutions
101. Buy my dream house by the beach
102. Mac Miller Marathon 
103. Go back to Bali (reminisce when I was a kid)
104. Travel with all of my best gal pals
105. Become Instagram official
106. Get into film photography
107. Live on an island (New Zealand doesn't count, sorry.)
108. Pursue a marketing job 
109. Swim with turtles 
110. Get PADI certified 
>>>>>>>>>>>2019
111. Learn a new song on guitar
112. Publish a book
113. Make a change locally
114. Eventually work remotely
115. Put myself #1
116. Continue dancing (maybe take a class for fun)
117. Get into film photography
118. Volunteer
119. Graduate University
120. Buy a drone
121. Design a mural
122. Work within mental health








Comments

Popular Posts