Last stop in Italy, Lake Como. |


Unfortunately our luck with nice weather had come to a stop. With rain and power cuts we spent the night in with takeaways in our cute B&B.
Lake Como is so surreal it feels like you are looking at a painting. I love small Italian towns, each are so different with a lot of character. A scenic walk and picnic is always a good idea.




Watermelon is for sure one of my favourite fruits, with lots of fresh markets around I couldn't resist the temptation of eating too much....all i needed was a spoon.




We decided on a round of mini golf, where this little black kitten kept playing around the course blocking the holes. Such an adorable ball of entertainment.




Sadly it was going to be our last night in Italy, my favourite country! I will be back and that's a promise, I've fallen in love with everything from the food to the accent, each place being unique and beautiful. So of course I had to get a classic pizza for dinner.


Comments

Popular Posts