I'm in Milan bitch |

First stop in Europe, Italy, Milano. Italy has always been a dream destination since I was a kid learning Italian in school, luckily I remembered enough to get me around the beautiful country. Don't get my started on Food. Italian food. My all time favourite food from pizza to pasta I could live on only Italian food for the rest of my life. All my dreams came true...After being delayed for hours in New York starving with no more US money left, not even for food. Goodbye America, hello Italy! As soon as we landed it was necessary to celebrate! After being in a country where I legally couldn't drink a fancy bottle of rosé was a must! 



Accommodation recommendation: Moxy Hotel. Close to the airport, beautiful rooms, affordable, stylish & great service. 



The cliche tourist adventure had started as I was on the hunt for the il Duomo a famous cathedral. I took a gamble and got lot on the subway (which was actually a lot easier to use than the New York subway, even though it's in a different language!) I got off at a station and went up the elevator, I literally felt my jaw drop as this massive beautiful building stood in front of me...surprised I'd found it with no wifi and excited to see my first piece of ancient stunning architecture. Words so not describe how beautiful it really was and photos don't do it justice. The amount of delicate detail that took decades to form was unreal. 



Not only does Milan exceed expectations with old architecture, their modern landscapes are pretty impressive too! 



Fashion capital in the world with world-class shopping! How could I say no? My card defiantly said no as I may have gone a little over board...but hey I needed to treat my self. Xxxxxx 


milan inspired
Dress - Ally. Lipstick - Lime Crime.  Clutch - Louis Vuitton. Perfume - Dior. Heels - Jimmy Choo.

Comments

Popular Posts