Florence |

Two nights spent well in Florence.

Day one consisted of wandering the streets of beautiful architecture and art. As I have a secret obsession we found pretty merry go rounds though town. We indulged in some local wine, and enjoyed the streets again whilst getting tipsy. Please excuse the fact I'm drinking straight from bottle opsy. 



Day two started early as we wanted to adventure to Pisa, a typical place I'd wanted to visit since I was younger. We got LOST, really lost.....not being able to find the train station and missing the train (we never ended up even finding the train station, I swear google maps lies sometimes.) I was ready to shop my disappointment away. We explored the markets. I found a cute leather bag and had to buy it! Be careful not to get hustled fake leather. Feeling tired from the heat we went local and had a quick siesta. We enjoyed the pool and had a few beers before getting ready for dinner. I had the BEST meal in Italy so far at a cute restaurant called Zá Zá Trattoria. I order walnut fettuccine and oh my gosh Italians really know how to cook! 



     

It was all a dream ☁️  Now we chilling in Italy 🇮🇹  Salt n pepper on my fav fettuccine 



🍝


Comments

Popular Posts