I left my heart in San Francisco |





San Francisco, a beautiful city, where I wish I could have stayed longer. A must see is along Fisherman’s Wharf, Peir 39. The streets buzz with people and creativity, with something exciting around every corner. Cute shopping and good food, of course I had to be touristy and try the famous sourdough bowl of soup! I choose to go to Boudins and wow I did not regret that one bit! A balance of fresh bread, warmness and a sea breeze. Walk along the pier a little more and witness sea lions, a little smelly, but it’s weirdly adorable as these sea beauties sun bath on the pontoons.


Saving the best ’til last. Golden gate bridge, the most famous bridge in the world! Also one of the most photographed things. So of course I had to be a photo whore and get a few snaps of my own! I couldn’t help, but be mind blown by the spectacular views. It felt surreal walking across the whole thing almost thinking I was in my own movie, as I had flashbacks of Inception & Superman in which this beautiful piece of architecture featured. I left a piece of my heart in San Fran, as I fell for the city and promised my self that I would be back one day to continue my journey.
Don't mind the head.....I'm blown away by the view.



Comments

Popular Posts