WHY I TRAVEL |

Vote for Jessica Mori with your LIKE. ⠀ She says: “Opening your mind to unique experiences in order to make the most of your journey through life. You never know what tomorrow will bring. I open my eyes everyday with a blank canvas making my travels into a picturesque painting. Each person I meet, each moment I share, each new cuisine I try, each photo I snap (which let's face it, can never do enough justice) are the little things that make up the artwork. The gallery is the world, each moment learnt is a new brush stroke, every piece and place has it's own story and it is up to you to create it. Pick up your paintbrush, quit your job, give it a whirl, explore and see what you can create. I have fallen deeply in love with so many places and simply can not pick a favourite. I feel the more you travel and discover, the longer your list of places to visit gets. I continue to be influenced by other souls and I want to inspire others to see, experience, and journey through this thaumaturgic world. Remember, "not all those that wander are lost."⠀⠀ ⠀ Your like on this photo and her beautiful words helps Jessica get featured on Nomads of 2017. ⠀⠀ Also follow her @jesscmori⠀⠀ ⠀ #gilborntotravel #travtribe #nomad #digitalnomad #travelgiveaway #wanderlust #adventurer #travelbug #discovering #nomadlife #traveler #nomadic #travellifestyle #igtravel #worldtravel #greatesttravels
A post shared by For Full-Time Travel (@travtribe) on

Comments

Popular Posts